Refer a Friend Scheme
Recommend a friend who spends more than £25 on professional fees or joins the Pet Health Club and both you and your friend will receive a £10 voucher to use at the practice.
Here at Miramar Veterinary Centre we appreciate that our best form of advertising comes from loyal clients who love what we do and the care their pets receive from us. In recognition of this we have started to reward clients who recommend another pet owner to come and register with us.
Here’s the deal
If a new client (new friend) registers with our practice and they state that they had a recommendation from an old friend (existing client) then we will credit the existing client’s account with £10 to spend on professional fees once the new client (new friend) has attended their first appointment. Old friends (existing client) must have been registered with the practice for six months.
Simply pick up a copy of our voucher, fill in your details in the first section and pass it to the friend you wish to recommend us to. All your friend needs to do is fill in the second.
Terms & Conditions
Existing clients (“old friends”) of Miramar Veterinary Centre may recommend their friends to register with the practice for the first time (“new friends”). A “new friend” cannot previously have been registered with Miramar Vets.
- There is no limit to the number of “new friends” you can recommend.
- The new friend brings the voucher to Miramar Vets, having filled in their own details.
- Each new client (friend) will receive a £10 discount when they register and spend £25 or more on professional fees or joins the Pet Health Club.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed by each new friend.
- The existing client will receive a credit on their account to the value of £10 to spend at Miramar Vets.
- The voucher is not valid to use against any purchases from Miramar Pets (our in house pet shop)
- This is non-transferable.
- The voucher cannot be used with any other offers.
- The vouchers have no cash value.
- Miramar Vets reserves the right to reject any voucher where there is reason to believe fraud is involved.